How to attract talent in a candidate led market
In the current climate within software sales recruitment, it's a candidates market. Gone are the days when candidates are coming into an interview, skidding on their knees begging for a chance to work for your company!
On average, Candidates have between 3-5 good opportunities that they are considering for their next move - and are being presented multiple other opportunities daily!
As a hiring manager, it is your responsibility to challenge and qualify the candidates suitability for the position, but it's also your role to leave the candidate excited and engaged with the possibility of working within your organisation. So be prepared to do a sell! Not just on the company... but on YOU!
- Why did you join the business?
- Why should they?
- What does this role offer them?
- What can you offer them as a leader?
- Where will this role lead them in the future?
- What are the risks?
- What are the opportunities?
- If not, your competitors will and you will lose out!
For more on this topic, please see Adam's full video: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6631144517070397440/