If you are reading this, there is a good chance you aren’t happy in your current role, right?
Have you lost the confidence in the ability to achieve your financial goals in your current sales role?
- Poor commission structure
- Capped earnings
- Lack of opportunity
- Lack of confidence in your offerings
Have you lost confidence in your leadership team?
- No leader buy in
- Your leader doesn't care about you
- Lack of recognition
- Toxic office atmosphere
Don’t feel aligned with the company’s journey?
- Not aligned with the values
- Feel like a cog in a big wheel
- Don't see the WIIFM
- Don't see the progression
- Feeling unchallenged
If you can relate to some of the above, I encourage you to get in touch.
Strive is on a journey to be the dominating force in Software Sales Recruitment, Globally and we are on the hunt for the best sales people in the market place.
This is an exciting time for the business, we are about to rapidly expand and there couldn’t be a better time for you to join us and commence your recruitment career.
Given the above reasons for considering a new role, we think it’s important to be clear on what you can expect.
What's in it for you?
- The best commission structure in the market, genuinely!
- An opportunity to earn 6 figures within 2 years of joining the business
- Clear and defined progression from Associate Headhunter to Director
- An exciting market that will allow you to become a genuine top biller
- An elite leadership team to support you in your career and push you to achieve your personal goals
- The chance to join a business in its infancy and be a part of the journey from the beginning
- International growth plans
- Vibrant, modern working environment
- Best in class recruitment tools to enable you to dominate your market
- Flexible working hours
- Regular incentives and perks of the role
What we look for:
• A positive, can do attitude
• Aptitude / Coachability
• Someone with clear, defined personal goals – Purpose/WHY?
• Someone aligned to our values
if you have got this far down the page, I am confident that there is a part of you that wants to explore this further, so get in touch!