Due to our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Strive team as our first ever Marketing Associate!
Supporting the Directors with all aspects of marketing, this is an excellent entry level role for some looking to gain experience in all aspects of marketing, within a busy sales environment.
Some of your key tasks would be:
- Assisting the Directors with managing the company social media calendar - including sourcing and creating content, posting content and tracking the success of our accounts.
- Compose and post the content for the company website, including job adverts, new page text and blog content.
- Suggest ideas for future content and campaigns, based on the analysis of the impact of previous campaigns.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the company’s marketing activities runs smoothly.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyse customer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings), via tools such as Google Analytics and MailChimp.
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics.
- Create internally, and coordinate with external support, to develop high-quality advertising material (e.g. newsletters and email templates).
- Keep organised records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
Ad Hoc Duties
- Supporting the Directors with internal marketing and event requirements.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proficient in IT, with good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience of digital marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
- Degree in Marketing.
- Experience with SEO / SEM campaigns