The AI market is predicted to grow to $126 billion by 2025 with a CAGR rate of over 43% per year! Making it easily one of the most attractive spaces to be in with the future in mind.
Add this to the UK financial and Insurance market where the estimated total premium volume is over £220 billion! Does this sound like a good combination? Then read on…
This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in shaping and driving the strategy of a fast paced, highly ambitious company working at CEO level.
- Develop and execute a high-quality business strategy.
- Develop the business to enable access new markets, attract new customers and create significant value.
- Ensure the organisational structure is fit for purpose to help drive the business forward.
- Work with the CFO to create and achieve revenue growth goals.
- Lead and oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they deliver results in line with the company strategy, getting involved where needed.
- Develop, manage, and analyse company budgets.
- Build effective and long-term relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Successfully secure new business opportunities to help grow the business.
- Track company performance, monitor the industry, shaping relevant key performance indicators as required to guide the direction of the business.
- Lead, motivate and inspire the team, developing a positive working culture and strong employee engagement.
Experience and Aptitudes
- An exceptional leader, ideally with a track record of building and managing high-performance teams. Will inspire enthusiasm within the team in a transformational environment. Will be adept at mentoring and coaching teams to help them perform to the best of their abilities. Will have the ability to identify, attract and retain top talent, as well as motivate and inspire teams to go beyond their day-to-day role.
- As the client is a relatively new organisation, you will need to set a strong vision to build and evolve the capability of the company. You will also need to establish a vision that engages all employees as they drive growth.
- Sector expertise of software development would be a distinct advantage. The individual will have worked closely and successfully with technical teams. They will have an appreciation for Machine Learning and the ability to communicate well with technical teams, displaying empathy and understanding but also challenging when required.
If my client sound of interest you then feel free to reach out to myself for a confidential chat - John