Sales Development Representative
Supply Chains are responsible for 90% of industry's environmental impact. Therefore, it is paramount that businesses have the best Technology platform which can; automate orders, track cargo, onboard suppliers and book logistics.
Strive have partnered with a Series E VC-backed Global Logistics and Supply Chain SaaS vendor.
We have been tasked with building their Sales Development function within Germany which is going to be paramount to it's further growth in EMEA.
- Exponential growth with Germany being key for further growth in EMEA this year.
- Recent Series E funding round of $935m.
- Recent $8b Valuation.
- Investment from MSD Partners (Michael Dell) and Shopify.
- IPO within 2 years
- Sales Development Lead has progressed through multiple positions in his 4 year tenure with the company.
- C Level Executives have an abundance of experience within Global Logistics and Supply Chain.
- The Founder/CEO has founded multiple Global Shipping companies.
- CTO has previously worked for Amazon and Rakuten.
The Role & Package details
- Sales Development Representative - Fluent German speaking
- €45,000 OTE (70/30)
- Stock options + benefits.
- Fast-tracked, realistic progression to AE in 12-18 months
- 1st: Introduction with Sales Development Lead
- 2nd: Call with AE/Internal Recruitment
- 3rd: Panel Interview with multiple stakeholders
How to apply:
- Apply, send me an email, message me on LinkedIn or even just pick up the phone. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, don’t worry that’s my job to help you with that. Just get in touch.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 20 3983 0770
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-nolan-saas-recruiter/