Strive have partnered with a leading vendor in the API security space and have been tasked with building out the founding GTM team in the US.
- Raised $10m+ Series A funding.
- Looking to triple their ARR.
- Multi-award winning vendor on G2
- 4.4/5 rating on Glassdoor.
- Strong focus on culture & organizational health.
- Global headcount of 65.
- $8M ARR, with the goal to achieve $20M ARR.
The mission is clear - to dominate the end-to-end API security sector globally. To do that we need a world class Sales Operations Manager to play a critical role in supporting the global sales team across multiple time zones with a modern and fast evolving toolset. As we scale the GTM teams, the Sales Operations Manager will play a key role in implementing and executing the processes, data collection, and on-going data reports to help drive growth and revenue.
- The leadership team have 20 years in Sales and Marketing experience.
- Previous Worldwide Sales Leader at Microsoft, handling $4.5B worth of worldwide Sales.
- Both the revenue, and the product, marketing, engineering and sales teams have doubled with the new appointment of their CRO.
- Invested by Y Combinator, Partech and Toba Capital.
- All executive team are ‘Start-up guru’s’ with multiple use cases between them.
- Account Executive – Founding GTM team
- $300,000 OTE (50/50 split)
- Opportunity to help scale a region & build towards their 3-year exit strategy
- Potential progression to leadership
- 1st Call: Discovery w/ CRO
- 2nd: In depth call w/ VP of Demand Generation
- 3rd: Call w/ Head of Product Marketing
- 4th: Call w/ CEO
How to apply:
- Apply, send me an email, message me on LinkedIn or even just pick up the phone. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, don’t worry that’s my job to help you with that. Just get in touch.