Enterprise Account Executive
The global Industry 4.0 market size was valued at $116 Billion as of 2021 with the expectation to grow to over $300 Billion by 2028. Digitalization of manufacturing companies has increased drastically since the pandemic started in 2020 and this has revolutionized the way multiple companies function on a day-to-day basis.
Strive have partnered with a globally recognized SaaS company who have redefined data management within the industry 4.0 sector.
- Industry 4.0
- £7.5 Million investment from a leading European investor.
- Recent acquisition of an established US business in the same market.
- Current clients include – Coco cola, Amazon, Tesla, Space X.
- 1 of 2 companies across the globe that can provide this level of solution.
- CEO is an expert in the industry 4.0 space and has been instrumental in building this world class company along with being hands on with the technology as well.
- CCO has been responsible for managing successful multibillion-dollar enterprises and has worked with some of the largest enterprises in the world.
- COO has been responsible for increasing annual revenue for a Global IT provider by over 20%.
- Leadership are extremely bought in to the product and market they are selling into and have a very hands on approach.
The Role + Package
- Enterprise Account Executive
- Net New Logo Hunter
- To have a good knowledge of the IoT and Industrial Automation industry.
- Remote Working – US Based
- Salary $150K Base / $200-220 OTE
- Screen with Strive
- Discovery call with CCO
- Discovery Call with VP of Sales
- Decision (Wrap up call with VP of Sales)
How to apply:
Either send me an email, drop me a message on LinkedIn, or give me a call – don’t worry if you don’t have an up-to-date CV, it’s my job to help you with that.